5.17.2010

Where Are You Today?

When I was washing my hair this afternoon, the question of "Where Are You Today?" popped into my head. I began to apply this question to my own life and realized that I'm actually in a good, balanced place and one of discovery as well. See, I'm a week and a half into a program to overcome anxiety and panic attacks, something that I've been dealing with for over 20 years, and I'm already noticing a huge difference in my life (feeling a new blog coming on). I'm learning to stay out of the past, (anger and guilt), to keep out of the future (fear and anxiety) and to live in the precious, present moment.

I'm also enjoying Michael and and my boys in a very different way; one that's calmer and more relaxed and has me being more aware of my thankfulness to God for all that He's blessed me (and us) with. I'm feeling ..... brighter somehow (if that makes any sense).

So, where are you today?

No comments:

Post a Comment