5.18.2010

No Arms, No Legs....No Worries


A lot of my friends put videos up on their facebook posts and, I'll admit, I don't look at all of them. But this morning, I noticed that my cousin had posted one and, for whatever reason, I decided to watch it. WOW! I'm sooooo glad that I did! With tears in my eyes, I called Michael over to watch it and with tears in his eyes, we decided this would be the Testimony Tuesday video we'd share with all of you today. It's hugely powerful and tugs at your heart in a way you can feel!

Ladies....you're soooo beautiful just the way you are!!!!

and Guys...You Da Man!!!!

We love you! Be blessed and remember to join us tonight at 7pm (pst) for our weekly marriage ministry call (dial-in information is in the sidebar to the right)!

I'd like to say that if we can do it...you can do it too. But today I want to say that if this guy can do what he does every single day...Then We All Can Do It Too!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment