7.14.2009

The Woman God Gave You


Then the man said, "The woman you put here with me ~ she gave me some fruit from the tree, and I ate it." (Gen 3:12) I think one could safely say that this was the first statement of defense ever spoken in biblical history and it was uttered by a husband.

In our bad days, Michael required that everything originate with him; his ways of expressing love, his needs, his thoughts, etc. Since those ways didn't consider me I would sometimes pull back which would touch Michael's insecurities and he would then go in to accusing me of not being committed to the relationship and of being unfaithful.

When Michael began to understand that everything in me is designed by God to work toward a bonded relationship with him, he discovered that he did indeed have the perfect wife for him. He does most of the sharing this week and has a lot of valuable information on the subject. So sit back, relax, turn up those speakers and remember....

If Michael and Annlaea can do it...You Can Do It Too!

And don't forget to join us tonight and every Tuesday for our free marriage ministry call which begins at 7pm (pst). 512-716-6531 access code is 981128#


No comments:

Post a Comment