7.21.2009

Did We Ever Feel Like Quitting?



You may already know that there were times in our bad days that we felt like quitting; during our third seperation I filed for divorce and during that time Michael was already going on the computer to online dating sites and looking for women to meet.

Since then and since our journey towards a restored marriage, there were times in the beginning that we both still felt this way. Michael would backslide and I'd freak out and wonder if calling off the divorce was the right decision and he would get frustrated when I didn't respond positively to him laying his life down for me when he wanted me to.
In this week's Testimoney Tuesday video we share what this looked like for us and how we overcame it. You can overcome it too because remember,

If we can do it...You Can Do It!


No comments:

Post a Comment