3.19.2009

Marriage Intensives



A Miracle Can Happen In Your Marriage

Rebuild Your Marriage, Recover From Adultery and Abuse, and Enhance any Marriage Using the Life Changing Principles that God Taught us. These Principles Which Have Given Us an Outrageously Happy Marriage will Teach You How to Experience One Also!

Our Marriage Intensives are designed for those couples who are in crisis and need a miracle NOW to avert disaster. The Intensives are limited to six couples for maximum support and impact. God will meet you both here!


Join Us For Our Next Marriage Intensive
June 9 ~ 12, 2011 (Thurs. - Sun.)
in Anaheim, California with Michael and Annalea
562.438.7248 to R.S.V.P.
Cost: $490 per couple (includes materials)


If you prefer to attend an Intensive in Palm Coast, Florida,
the upcoming date is:
May 4 ~ 8, 2011 (Wed. - Sun.)

386-206-3128 to R.S.V.P.
Cost: $590 per couple (includes materials)


A non-refundable deposit of $245 is required to hold
your space for the Anaheim, CA Marriage Intensive

The balance of $245 is due by June 1, 2011

Payments can easily be made via PayPal
using the following email address: yourmarriagerestored@gmail.com
in the 'To' box of the Send Money section
Click the 'Personal' tab and select 'Payment owed'
then follow the remaining prompts



This has been amazing. The open conversations that we have had have broken strong holds. Wonderful! You both present in a way that is open and transparent and that was contagious for the rest of us. Thank you for sharing the bad and the good and the possible. May God continue to fill you and use you as you minister to marriages! Blessings and love ~ C. D. (wife to T. D.)

Thank you for your transparency. I have a lot of growing up to do. You both have touched my heart and I'm ready to try on this new life style. I have seen growth in the other men in our group and even in myself even though I didn't think I had any baggage - boy was I mistaken! Now I see that I need to grow up and bring healing to my wife. The best money I ever spent! Thank you! ~ T.D. (wife to C.D.)

No comments:

Post a Comment